Monday, October 3, 2011

24 going on 50...

If you have seen me the day I get my Spray Tan....
You'll understand this cake :)















 



Ok so I turned 25.. not 50. But to me it was basically the same.. once you hit 25, it's downhill to 30 and then 40 and plus you're HALF WAY to 50!!! ugh!  I've dreaded this birthday since I turned 18. Thankfully my sweet Mom did everything she could to keep my mind off my age and just enjoy the day :)  We spent the whole weekend together shopping, eating out, playing games, taking pics, talking, laughing and spending a lot of time with family and friends. I sure do love her and I am so grateful to have her as my Mom! Love you Momma!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jess- Happy Belated Birthday! You are such a beauty, with a soul to match. Age is just a number- it doesn't define you. Besides, I don't know many young women who have accomplished all that you have by this milestone in their lives. And on 25 being halfway to 50? Your theory would be super depressing on my next birthday when I will be halfway to 100!
    I love you, girlie. You are lovely.
    xoxo. Auntie Tina

    ReplyDelete