Sunday, December 6, 2009

♥Sister Date♥

Last night my little sister Katie and I went to an ice skating show. A girl that she works with
preformed in it, and she did GREAT! They had all age groups preform.
There were even kids as young as 2 out on the ice! They were so CUTE! I got a few of them
on video camera, I'll have to see if I can post them. While we were watching the show we were talking about how our Mom and little sister Hannah weren't there..
SO we decided to buy them a roseas a 'sorry' gift for not inviting them haha.
Well at the intermission one of the little tiny
performers was on the bleachers by us. I decided that I wanted to give her a rose.
I went over to her Dad and asked him what her name was
and if it was ok if I gave her a rose and
got a picture with her. He was excited about it so I called her over and gave her the
rose. She was SOOOO cute!! She ran up the stairs with the rose yelling 'Mommy!! Mommy!! LOOK!!' haha it was adorable :) We had so much fun. THANKS KATIE for the
ticket and for inviting me!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment: